Friday, October 29, 2010

I heart bugs

So in the real world, I pretty much hate bugs.

But in the fabric world? I just love these Tula Pink bugs! I was up late browsing Flickr one night and happened upon a picture of these adorable thumbtacks and I just had to have them! I started clicking around and quickly discovered that Meredith sells these in her shop. After a quick, overly-excited message to Meredith I managed to score them before she listed them in her shop. Woohoo!


I've had these for a couple weeks now and I can't bring myself to take them out of their adorable little container. Here there are posing with my newly acquired fat quarter of adorable ladybugs, scored in a little swap with a Flickr friend. I think I'm just going to stare at these little guys for a while!

Happy Friday!
Mary

8 comments:

  1. too cute Mary! I actually ordered a set last night after I saw your pic on flickr. :) I need to score me some of those bugs one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! I just may heart bugs too after seeing this! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! The one little quilt shop I had in my area (sadly closed down) had a few bolts of the same fabric and every time I went I would *almost* get some.

    Those pins make me want to get a bigger, prettier bulletin board! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love making covered thumbtacks and magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, those are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please forgive me if I'm unable to respond.

Related Posts with Thumbnails