Friday, October 29, 2010

I heart bugs

So in the real world, I pretty much hate bugs.

But in the fabric world? I just love these Tula Pink bugs! I was up late browsing Flickr one night and happened upon a picture of these adorable thumbtacks and I just had to have them! I started clicking around and quickly discovered that Meredith sells these in her shop. After a quick, overly-excited message to Meredith I managed to score them before she listed them in her shop. Woohoo!


I've had these for a couple weeks now and I can't bring myself to take them out of their adorable little container. Here there are posing with my newly acquired fat quarter of adorable ladybugs, scored in a little swap with a Flickr friend. I think I'm just going to stare at these little guys for a while!

Happy Friday!
Mary

8 comments:

  1. too cute Mary! I actually ordered a set last night after I saw your pic on flickr. :) I need to score me some of those bugs one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! I just may heart bugs too after seeing this! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! The one little quilt shop I had in my area (sadly closed down) had a few bolts of the same fabric and every time I went I would *almost* get some.

    Those pins make me want to get a bigger, prettier bulletin board! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love making covered thumbtacks and magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, those are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails