Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Potholder Pass Round THREE!!!



















So I found out yesterday that there will be yet another round of the fabulous Potholder Pass!  Hooray!

If you're interested, check it out here.  You have until the end of April to sign up, and we'll be sewing in May.  It's loads of fun and I hope you'll join in!

And now that my package has been delivered I'm pleased to reveal my secret partner who I sewed these potholders for in Round 2:


















It's Lydia, of Layne James Embroidery and Designs!  She has a great blog, and and an awesome shop too.

It was really fun to sew for Lydia, and I was almost laughing when I first checked out her blog because we have so much in common - we're close in age, married our high school sweethearts, stay at home with our two-year-olds, live in the southeast, and sew for sanity!  She was assigned to me randomly, so I thought that was a pretty funny coincidence.  It was fun to meet her through this swap.

Now I'm just watching my mailbox (patiently!!!) and waiting to see what's headed my way.  This is a blind swap, so I have no idea who's sewing for me.  It could be anyone, anywhere!  Fun!

Mary

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you make for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a heap of fun! Looking forward to see whats coming next :)
    Kelli
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them! You forgot to showcase the sweet coasters you included in my package! I just adore it all and totally want to know how you pieced together those potholders. I'm definitely a newbie when it comes to quilting! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I love the quilting on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pot holders are darling!!! They look so good! I'm going to have to check out this potholder pass for myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails