Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I heart Keyka Lou

Have you discovered Keyka Lou's patterns yet?

I'm kind of a big fan.

Here's my latest - the Camera Case Wristlet

(Like my tripod-turned-product display?)

It even has a nice pocket in the back where you could stash your debit card, drivers license and some cash when you're on the go.

(Fabric: Tula Pink's "Plume")

This camera case was pretty easy to make, and I plan to make a few more as gifts for friends.
You don't even have to use it as a camera case - 
it would be really handy for carrying your keys, phone, and lip gloss while you're out and about.

I'm also a big fan of Keyka Lou's Pocket Clutch pattern.  
I made this one back in February for a friend's birthday:


In case you haven't heard, Keyka Lou is having her anniversary sale right now at her shop.
All PDF patterns are $5 and available for instant download.
I'm definitely going to take advantage and pick up a few patterns I've been wanting to make.

Happy Sewing!
Mary


8 comments:

  1. Never heard of them but wow! Now I have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. They are addicting. I think I have just about all of them. I'd say I learned a good bit of what I know about sewing from her patterns. Great for beginners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design and you did a nice job sewing too. I haven't heard of these patterns but I will take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you sold me on the pocket clutch pattern! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I always love your fabric and pattern choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love Keyka Lou patterns! They are easy and fun and she lets you sell the finished products! I think I've collected almost all of them, including that camera case which I have yet to make but hope to very soon. Thanks for teh awesome pictures!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have everyone of her patterns! You do a wonderful job on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally in love with Keyka Lou's pattern too. Like you said they are so easy to make and great for beginners. Best of all, it doesn't look like they've been made by beginners =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails