Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life's a beach

The weather was gorgeous here today . . .


. . . and the husband was able to sneak away from the grad-school-grind for a bit, so we enjoyed the weather together!


After our little trip to the beach, Lauren and I spent some time hanging out at home . . .


. . . and some quality time reading the Pottery Barn Kids catalog (which is full of quilting inspiration!)


I absolutely love this time of year - it's warm but not hot, the bugs aren't out yet, and there are enough tourists in town to make things seem lively, but not so many that it's crowded.  I love spring!

I had the chance to test-drive this camera case while at the beach today, and I loved it so much that I started cutting fabric to make three more . . .


As you can see I didn't manage to keep myself inside long enough to do any actual sewing.  How can you pass up good weather, anyway?  :-)

Let's hope I can get these done in time for Sew & Tell Friday!

Happy sewing!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Those pics of you and Lauren are ADORABLE!!! I also love the fabric for your new camera cases... what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could be at the beach - just for a little bit anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails