Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where's my mojo?

I have been a sewing slacker lately.  S.L.A.C.K.E.R.  For real.

Where the heck did my mojo go?

If found, please ship it to me immediately!

I have plenty of projects in progress, it's just that I can't seem to finish anything.  Hmmmmmm.

Well, I have to blog about something, so here are some cute pics we took over the weekend.  Our weather has been really nice, so we headed out to the park with our tripod and handy camera remote (no more messing with the self-timer, hooray!)


Lauren was so cooperative in our family photo shoot, it was amazing!

And of course we took lots of pics of the little one by herself:





Gosh I love that kid!

Well, my goal is to have something finished and ready to share by Friday.  I think I can, I think I can!

Hope you're having a good week . . . and hopefully it's more productive than mine.

Happy sewing!

Mary

9 comments:

  1. Wow,Those photos are awesome! Very special. Maybe you just have to get over the "hump" and see something nearly finished : )
    Good luck,
    Kelli
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures! We can't accomplish something all the time. Every now and then a break is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family pictures! We all get that way with the mojo. Mine just came back to me yesterday. It will find its way home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures of your fine-looking family! What is this handy camera remote thing? I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pics, they are GREAT! I'm also jealous that you have a tripod! Hope you're enjoying the family/ one on one time with Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! And I've lost my mojo too, I am headed out to find it right now! :)Hopefully yours comes back too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you guys are so cute! I love your little tree hugger! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good pictures!
    It really is ok to take a break, it will be there when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yours is probably hanging out with mine somewhere! cute pics though...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails